The Core Value Team is an internal resource that ensures that all Ensco facilities are in compliance with Corporate Policies, Standards and Procedures. There are three sub-teams comprised of dedicated senior operations personnel, on long-term assignments. Findings are reviewed in-person with onboard rig management, shore-based Business Unit management and senior management.
The goals of the Core Value Team include:
- Ensure consistency across the company
- Keep our rigs a safe place to work
- Promote operational excellence
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Encourage best practice sharing